Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

When Love Arrives

When Love Arrives
by Sarah Kay and Phil Kaye
Love is not who you were expecting, love is not who you can predict.
Maybe love is in New York City, already asleep;
You are in California, Australia, wide awake.
Maybe love is always in the wrong time zone.
Maybe love is not ready for you.
Maybe you are not ready for love.
Maybe love just isn’t the marrying type.
Maybe the next time you see love is twenty years after the divorce, love is older now, but just as beautiful as you remembered.
Maybe love is only there for a month.
Maybe love is there for every firework, every birthday party, every hospital visit.
Maybe love stays- maybe love can’t.
Maybe love shouldn’t.

Love arrives exactly when love is supposed to,
And love leaves exactly when love must.
When love arrives, say, “Welcome. Make yourself comfortable.”
If love leaves, ask her to leave the door open behind her.
Turn off the music, listen to the quiet, whisper,
“Thank you for stopping by.”


I don't read poems but I came across this one and it made me feel in a way i never felt before . This is not the full version of the poem but I think these two verses are definitely worth sharing. It's just sad .
So much feels .

(whispers)
  Leave the door open behind you , my friend .( I know you surely will )
Turn off the music, listen to the quiet, whisper,
“Thanks for everything .
 Thank you for stopping by =') "
I will see you again if fate could bring us back together just like it did in the first place .
I will move on , or maybe not ? I really don't know .
but it's not important .

What is fate ?
.....
Maybe it is within our control  ?
ONLY IF either one of us still care ,
 or both of us still care =)

Btw , I'm still blogging and I will blog .
It might take a little longer time for me as life has been really , really ,really busy =(

No comments:

Post a Comment