Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

Confessions Of a Gamer Girl in Garena Blackshot

I was first introduced to Garena Blackshot  when I was14 by a friend who wanted someone to play with him . Garena Blackshot is a shooting game that is close to an exact copy of Sudden Attack , Counterstrike and so on . So , I created an account and I had fun .After a period of time , I eventually stopped playing it at all to focus on something that is more important .

After a few years , I graduated from high school/secondary school and I have a long holiday. I had plans for my long holiday but this gaming thing was definitely not in my plan. It was quite a distraction but who cares , YOLO ,I did not regret it , at least for now =)  I need more fun before college starts. I started to play this game again but with a new account because I forgot what was my old account ID and password.

1) I Was A Game Addict 

  • I played for 3 months since January , almost everyday for at least one hour or up to 4-6 hours . If I were in a mood to do nothing productive on that day , my day can be just game , eat and sleep . That definitely exceeded 6 hours of gaming . 
  • Stopped since April because I realised I had been derping for months , and I should commit myself into something more meaningful , something that will gives me permanent pleasure and happiness . I had to do something with my life instead of feeling happy temporarily in a game which is not useful or beneficial to me in a long run .

2) Why I loved the game 

  •  I liked the suspense , and how it made my heart flutter when people stabbed you in the back (literally) . It was even more palpitating when someone jumped down from the top to stab you !                                  
  • The pleasure and satisfaction you got when you played it well is the BOMB ! HAHA The game was thrilling and I loved it                                                                                                                                                                          

    The amounts of head shots in a row at the bottom improved my mood =) . My best record of all time was either 9 OR more (I forgot) head shots in a row ,without respawn . BOMB !
                                                                                                                                      
                               7 kills in a row (without respawn), that was my best record of all time .BOMB !


  • That sudden bafflement that struck you when you got killed not knowing who did it was one of the wow factor ! 

3) Screenshot It When I have a Fancy Weapon

  • Be it a knife, sniper, SMG, shotgun , rifle or a grenade , I would press the print screen button .                                                                                                                                                             
  • A paraphernalia of fancy weapons with different colours,name and shape.




4) Cyber bullying


  • The game (in a game room) was divided into blue team and red team . There was once , I randomly entered a game room and I was told to leave the team and join the other team because of my rank . My rank was private , if I'm not wrong . Private is a rank for beginners and newbies of the game .       
  • Gamers cheating and hacking in the game was quite common. Gamers online could be mean when they are scolding them .  Coo called Ruby orphan because he was cheating/hacking the game . There were actually meaner gamers scolding people with all sorts vulgarities ! 
         
                                                                                  
  • I've been booted from a game room before , not sure why , maybe because I'm noob . I had seen other gamers boot people because they are weak/noob too.

5) Real Name as Game ID

  • Initially , I used my real name because it's easy to remember , so that I wouldn't have problems logging into my account to play the game . I tried to change my game ID but to no avail . Anybody out there knows how to change the game ID ? please let me know in the comment section below !  

6) Flirts And Catcalls


  • People could just randomly send a whisper message to me asking if I'm a girl . Majority of gamers are guys , but there are a minority of girls too . I'm curious if the other people who used girl names get this kind of whisper message too ? Let me know in the comments below =D





HAHA just kidding , don't slap me due to my narcissism .

    
  • Some gamers took flirting to a whole new level . He was not my friend , I didn't know him . He didn't even know anything about me .He only know my name , oh my name is beautiful , punch me  , but stop ,  I was just joking. Although I told him I'm a guy , he just keep teasing me .



    • I don't like unwanted attention , that's why I want to change my game ID as I previously mentioned .

    7) Never Accepted Random Friend Requests


    • I had never accepted random friend requests in the game . I only accept friend requests sent by gamers that I have interacted in the game . 'Friends' in game just remained in game . Untill now , I only have 5 friends out of the 5000 friends limit .

    8) People in Game 

    • The determined people
    I rejected a random friend request and that gamer kept sending me another one , one after another after every rejections . LOL what !? And he sent more than 3 game request until I got annoyed a little bit , hahaha .






    • The kid
    Saw a gamer girl using her real name , and I thought we could be friends . Oh wait , she's just 12 years old . OMG, Hey I just wanted to have peers (girls) who have common interest .

    • The nice people
    Sometimes , people would just say 'good luck' before a game started  .

    • The vulgar people
    And the vulgar people would be like ' stfu' after people saying good luck . (errrr.... it was actually me who said good luck to random people , ahaha)
    And vulgar people like those that I mentioned previously ( cyber bullying ) refer to #4 .


    9) Got a S rank in Blackshot 

    • S rank is higher than getting an A 





    • Stop discriminating girls , Girls can be good at video games too




    10)  MVP (Most Valuable Player) in Blackshot 






    ------------------------------------------------------------- From this gaming experience , I truly had a lot of fun . Besides , I also learnt that guys could just throw out promising pick up lines like how they throw rubbish . So yeah girls , don't be deceived by them .

    'Practice makes perfect ' , and I have proven it right . I was once the gamer who got booted out of a game room because I was too weak . Now , I managed to cling the 'S' rank and finished as a MVP a.k.a most valuable player . In fact , I was not that good , I'm only good using smg in the game .Now , I came back to reality , so I will be on a indefinite hiatus in gaming . Moreover , college will be starting really soon , and I will not be able to blog often .

    Like my blogpost ? Follow/be a member of my blog for more  . Look there's a share button below , don't forget to hit that button .

    3 comments:

    1. Me and my team was in search of a rarely found platform which can help us for our new assignment. We are writers and its been a long time we are in this writing field. So we would appreciate help of this blog. Civilization eBook

      ReplyDelete
    2. Therefore, selecting from a selection of Minecraft Hosting firms is the best option for majority of players. This option is further reinforced if you're PC or internet connectivity lacks the capacity to manage its own server. Minecraft Servers

      ReplyDelete
    3. Acknowledges for penmanship such a worthy column, I stumbled beside your blog besides predict a handful advise. I want your tone of manuscript... kunjungi situs

      ReplyDelete